A Security Solution for RagingWire’s World-Class Data Center
Back in 2000, long before becoming part of NTT Communications’ global data center platform, RagingWire Data Centers was a pioneer in building the multi-billion-dollar data center colocation industry — in which multiple tenants could power and secure their computing systems within a shared facility. Over the years, RagingWire’s colocation model expanded to deliver large scale, build-to-suit wholesale data center solutions.
Today, RagingWire has approximately 2 million square feet of data center infrastructure on campuses in Ashburn, Virginia; Dallas, Texas; and Northern California, with growth plans in these locations and other top North American data center markets. RagingWire enables its hyperscale and enterprise customers to reach international markets as well as scale up as needed by leveraging the global presence of its parent company, NTT, one of the world’s largest information and communications technology solutions providers with 140 data centers in 20 countries and regions.
Since inception, RagingWire has delivered high levels of security, professionalism and customer service for its wide range of customers. They have used AMAG Technology’s Symmetry Access Control System for several years. During RagingWire’s rapid growth, Symmetry has easily expanded to each new data center, regardless of its location.
- Multiple integrator relationships across several states needed to ensure consistency during installations, service and maintenance
- Rapid growth required partner with capacity to deliver nationally
- Security systems needed to integrate with other technologies to meet requirements
- Needed an efficient, reliable Video Management System
- Needed to prepare quality security personnel to secure new construction
- Meet three-factor authentication compliance requirements
- Integrated Security Solution to simplify billing and optimize technology, project management and accountability
- Consultative delivery model to determine proper systems for optimal security met customer needs
- Consistent systems integration services and troubleshooting responsiveness
- Symmetry Access Control System from AMAG provides a modern, networked security solution
- Symmetry Access Control operates with IRIS scanners to provide three-factor authentication to meet compliance requirements
- Well-trained security personnel properly positioned
- Symmetry Access Control helps RagingWire meet strict compliance requirements
- Symmetry Access Control integrates with IRIS biometric readers and Zenitel’s Turbine audio solution to provide another layer of security
- Video monitoring provides superior coverage area
- Card readers are easy to repair and often do not require a technician
- Delivering state-of-the-art technology, superior project management and excellent customer service.
As RagingWire continues to expand, AMAG Technology looks forward to supporting the company by delivering state-of-the-art technology, superior project management and excellent customer service.